- Individually handmade from white stoneware in ceramicist Jo Marland’s north London studio
- Textural contrast between the unglazed foot and the satin ivory glaze finish
- Flared top makes it both lovely to drink from and portable when full of warming contents
- Intricate handmaking process can result in variations; each piece is unique
- Made for winter evenings drinking mulled cider by the fireside
Dimensions: height 12cm, diameter 8cm
Care instructions: dishwasher safe
Our postal delivery service costs £6 and means your order will be with you within as little as 2-3 working days, sometimes sooner (unless on pre-order).
For full delivery details, including international delivery, click here.
Know that if it is not meant to be, returning your piece/s to us shall be a simple affair. To be mindful of our carbon footprint, we have an online returns process. For full details, click here.