- An elegant take on the quintessential teapot
- Individually handmade from white stoneware in ceramicist Jo Marland’s north London studio
- Finished in an ivory glaze with soft pearl sheen
- Involves more than 28 individual studio pottery techniques
- Riffs on the classic teapot design, playing with taller and more slender proportions
- Features subtle curvature of the spout
- Elegant scroll detail on the handle and the flared lid opening
- Intricate handmaking process can create small variations in form and finish
- The perfect companion to elevenses and circuitous chats
Dimensions: height 18cm, width (spout to handle) 21cm
Care instructions: due to the delicate nature of this item, wash by hand
Standard UK delivery costs £4.90 and takes between 5-7 working days, unless notified otherwise or on pre-order. Express delivery on the other hand costs £7.90 and will be delivered in 2-3 working days.
For full delivery details, including international delivery, click here.
Know that if it is not meant to be, returning your piece/s to us shall be a simple affair. To be mindful of our carbon footprint, we have an online returns process. For full details, click here.