- A set of two tall and elegant stoneware mugs
- Handmade on the south coast of England by ceramicist, Rebecca Williams
- Cut by hand in slabs – each taking three weeks to make
- A tactile milky glaze with contrasting unglazed areas
- For the many moments where only a good brew will do
Dimensions: height 9.5cm, diameter 8cm, capacity 400ml
Care instructions: dishwasher safe
Other notes: being handmade, each piece will vary slightly to characterful effect
Our postal delivery service costs £6 and means your order will be with you within as little as 2-3 working days, sometimes sooner (unless on pre-order).
For full delivery details, including international delivery, click here.
Know that if it is not meant to be, returning your piece/s to us shall be a simple affair. To be mindful of our carbon footprint, we have an online returns process. For full details, click here.