- Individually handmade from white stoneware in ceramicist Jo Marland’s north London studio
- Finished in an ivory glaze with a soft pearl sheen
- Tapers gently and features a subtly flared lip
- Intricate handmaking process can result in variations; each piece is unique
- Perfect all-year-round for breakfast, brunch, elevenses and tea
Dimensions: height 10cm, width (including handle) 12cm, diameter 9cm
Care instructions: dishwasher safe
Standard UK delivery costs £4.90 and takes between 5-7 working days, unless notified otherwise or on pre-order. Express delivery on the other hand costs £7.90 and will be delivered in 2-3 working days.
For full delivery details, including international delivery, click here.
Know that if it is not meant to be, returning your piece/s to us shall be a simple affair. To be mindful of our carbon footprint, we have an online returns process. For full details, click here.