- A simple, elegant stoneware mug
- Handmade on the south coast of England by ceramicist, Rebecca Williams
- Cut by hand in slabs – each taking three weeks to make
- Handcrafted stamp details finished in a soft matt vanilla glaze
- For that ever so necessary morning pick-me-up or a good cup of cocoa by the fire
Dimensions: approx height 8cm, diameter 9cm, capacity 370ml
Care instructions: dishwasher and microwave safe
Other notes: being handmade, each piece will vary slightly to characterful effect
Our postal delivery service costs £6 and means your order will be with you within as little as 2-3 working days, sometimes sooner (unless on pre-order).
For full delivery details, including international delivery, click here.
Know that if it is not meant to be, returning your piece/s to us shall be a simple affair. To be mindful of our carbon footprint, we have an online returns process. For full details, click here.