- Snug knee-length woollen socks for toasty winter toes
- Made in Ireland from 100% wool
- Warm stone colouring
- Fits those with a British shoe size between 4-8 or 8-11
- Small amount of elastic to help them stay up
- Breathable, antibacterial, odour resistant and naturally insulating properties, even when damp
- For bitingly cold nights in bed and afternoons by the fire
- Note, avoid wearing as hiking socks to avoid holes in the heels
Dimensions: fits UK shoe sizes 4 to 8 and 8 to 11
Care instructions: hand wash with care, to prolong the lifespan of this product we recommend not using them as hiking socks
Our postal delivery service costs £6 and means your order will be with you within as little as 2-3 working days, sometimes sooner (unless on pre-order).
For full delivery details, including international delivery, click here.
Know that if it is not meant to be, returning your piece/s to us shall be a simple affair. To be mindful of our carbon footprint, we have an online returns process. For full details, click here.