- Handmade at a tiny workshop on the Scottish Borders
- Crafted using locally grown ash with a waxed finish
- Natural rush seat pad that will grow more golden with time
- Rush is harvested once a year in Stratford Upon Avon and takes a day to weave each seat pad
- Elegant spindle backrest, curved arm rests and gently splayed legs
- Faint scribe lines at the joins to reveal the hands of the maker
- An heirloom piece that suits the head of the table or an accent chair in any room
Dimensions: height 105cm, width 46cm, depth 45cm, seat height 44cm, arm height 61cm
Care instructions: if anything is spilt on the frame we recommend a quick wipe down with a damp cloth and as a natural fibre, the rush seats should be kept dry
Other notes: over time the tone of the ash frame will darken
LARGE ITEM DELIVERY
Delivery costs £48 within the UK and will be made by our two-person team within 10-14 working days, unless on pre-order. Our customer care team will pass on your order details to our courier partners who will then be in touch to arrange a convenient time for your delivery.
For full delivery details, including international delivery, click here.
Know that if it is not meant to be, returning your piece/s to us shall be a simple affair. To be mindful of our carbon footprint, we have an online returns process. For full details, click here.