- Exquisitely simple handmade ceramic vase
- Individually handmade from white stoneware in ceramicist Jo Marland’s north London studio
- Gentle flared rim with delicately crafted double scroll details at each side
- Its curved neck will support smaller and more delicate flowers
- Intricate hand making process can result in variations; each piece is unique
- As lovely as an empty objet as it is as a filled flower pot
Dimensions: height 10cm, diameter 10cm
Care instructions: due to the delicate nature of this item, wash by hand
Standard UK delivery costs £4.90 and means your order will be with you within as little as 2-3 working days.
For full delivery details, including international delivery, click here.
Know that if it is not meant to be, returning your piece/s to us shall be a simple affair. To be mindful of our carbon footprint, we have an online returns process. For full details, click here.