- A simple stoneware lidded pot
- Handmade on the south coast of England by ceramicist, Rebecca Williams
- Hand thrown and each unique
- Finished in a tactile milky glaze that contrasts unglazed areas
- From tea bags to trinkets – fill it to the brim
- Part of our handmade stoneware collection
Dimensions: height 12cm, diameter 9cm
Care instructions: dishwasher-friendly
Other notes: being handmade, each piece will vary slightly to characterful effect
Our postal delivery service costs £6 and means your order will be with you within as little as 2-3 working days, sometimes sooner (unless on pre-order).
For full delivery details, including international delivery, click here.
Know that if it is not meant to be, returning your piece/s to us shall be a simple affair. To be mindful of our carbon footprint, we have an online returns process. For full details, click here.