- Handwoven from Zwarte Drie Bast and Whissender varieties of willow
- Made in Worcestershire by highly skilled willow growers and weavers
- For a single season of gently training young stems
Dimensions: height 185cm, diameter 48cm
Care instructions: to clean, simply wash them off with water and a gentle brushing, to prolong the life of the willow we would bring them undercover in the winter months
- Each piece is handmade and unique and will thus vary slightly in tone, size and shape
- May last for longer than a season and can be secured with twine for additional support
Standard UK delivery costs £4.90 and takes between 5-7 working days, unless notified otherwise or on pre-order. Express delivery on the other hand costs £7.90 and will be delivered in 2-3 working days.
For full delivery details, including international delivery, click here.
Know that if it is not meant to be, returning your piece/s to us shall be a simple affair. To be mindful of our carbon footprint, we have an online returns process. For full details, click here.