- A cosy and classic merino wool blanket
- Handwoven in the foothills of the Mourne Mountains, County Down
- Crafted from ‘wild’ pure Merino Donegal yarn and traditionally spun
- The unusual weave features beautiful flecks of colour throughout
- Fringe detailing at each end softens the aesthetic
- Perfect for under-the-blanket days in classic or contemporary settings
Dimensions: length 200cm, width 150cm
Care instructions: dry clean only
Standard UK delivery costs £4.90 and takes between 5-7 working days, unless notified otherwise or on pre-order. Express delivery on the other hand costs £7.90 and will be delivered in 2-3 working days.
For full delivery details, including international delivery, click here.
Know that if it is not meant to be, returning your piece/s to us shall be a simple affair. To be mindful of our carbon footprint, we have an online returns process. For full details, click here.