- A simple, small and stemless wine glass
- Hand-blown in Tunisia from recycled glass
- Each with its own unique character due to its handmade nature
- Each features a dull spot on the underside which is a mark of the hand-blowing process
- For those who enjoy devouring a bottle of wine via thimble-sized vessels as if vacationing in the Med
Dimensions: height 9cm, diameter 7cm, capacity 200ml
Care instructions: wash by hand or on a gentle dishwasher cycle
Other notes: each piece has a dull spot on the underside which is a mark of the hand-blowing process
We have two delivery options. 'Standard' costs £6 and shall be with you in just 2-3 working days. 'Express' costs £9 and will be with you on the next working day if you order before 2pm (unless on pre-order). Simply pick your preferred option at checkout.
For full delivery details, including international delivery, click here.
Know that if it is not meant to be, returning your piece/s to us shall be a simple affair. To be mindful of our carbon footprint, we have an online returns process. For full details, click here.