- Sustainably sourced hardwood frame
- Beech or birch frame – depending on the season
- Upholstered in a neutral wool with delicate pleat details
- Turned wooden front legs set on brass castors
- Legs in a timeless aged oak finish
- Comes with a matching feather-filled bolster cushion
- For a homely room in need of classic comfort
Dimensions: height 86cm, width 82cm, depth 96cm, seat height 51cm, seat width 55cm, seat depth 66cm, arm height 59cm, bolster cushion length 52cm and bolster cushion height 25cm
Care instructions: dry clean in situ with any solvent except trichloroethylene
Fabric composition: 70% Wool, 25% Polyamide, 5% Acrylic
Other notes: our Abington Armchair comes with a coordinating bolster cushion with a removable cover and feather pad.
For fabric swatches, choose up to four for free here, and we’ll post them out to you free of charge too.
LARGE ITEM DELIVERY
Delivery costs £48 within the UK and will be made by our two-person team within 10-14 working days. For upholstered pieces such as this, note that they are handmade to order and will take 8-10 weeks (less wherever we can) to arrive in your home. Our customer care team will pass on your order details to our courier partners who will then be in touch to arrange a convenient time for your delivery.
For full delivery details, including international delivery, click here.
Know that if it is not meant to be, returning your piece/s to us shall be a simple affair. To be mindful of our carbon footprint, we have an online returns process. For full details, click here.