- Individually handmade in ceramicist Jo Marland’s north London studio
- Finished in an ivory glaze with a soft pearl sheen
- Tapers gently and features a subtly flared lip
- Intricate handmaking process can result in variations; each piece is unique
- Perfect all-year-round for breakfast, brunch, elevenses and tea
Dimensions: height 10cm, width (including handle) 12cm, diameter 9cm
Care instructions: dishwasher safe
We have two delivery options. 'Standard' costs £6 and shall be with you in just 2-3 working days. 'Express' costs £9 and will be with you on the next working day if you order before 2pm (unless on pre-order). Simply pick your preferred option at checkout.
For full delivery details, including international delivery, click here.
Know that if it is not meant to be, returning your piece/s to us shall be a simple affair. To be mindful of our carbon footprint, we have an online returns process. For full details, click here.