- A small stoneware colander ideal for washing fruit or salad vegetables
- Handmade on the south coast of England by ceramicist, Rebecca Williams
- Hand thrown and each unique, finished in a satin vanilla glaze
- For freshly picked berries, tomatoes and other petite fare from the garden in need of a good wash
- Part of our handmade stoneware collection
Dimensions: height 8cm, diameter 13cm
Care instructions: dishwasher and microwave safe
Other notes: being handmade, each piece will vary slightly to characterful effect
Standard UK delivery costs £4.90 and means your order will be with you within as little as 2-3 working days.
For full delivery details, including international delivery, click here.
Know that if it is not meant to be, returning your piece/s to us shall be a simple affair. To be mindful of our carbon footprint, we have an online returns process. For full details, click here.