- A set of three sheets of handmade Nepalese wrapping paper
- Created using Lokta paper from the bark of Nepalese mulberry bushes
- Three distinct yet complementary playful patterns featuring flora and fauna
- Tactile and soft-to-the-touch with slightly frayed edges
- For magical mixing and matching under the Christmas tree
- Finish the look with our luxurious velvet ribbon
- Each pattern also available individually
Dimensions: length 76cm, width 51cm
Other notes: due to the natural fibres in the papers, we recommend using double sided tape for the neatest wrapping
We have two delivery options. 'Standard' costs £6 and shall be with you in just 2-3 working days. 'Express' costs £9 and will be with you on the next working day if you order before 2pm (unless on pre-order). Simply pick your preferred option at checkout.
For full delivery details, including international delivery, click here.
Know that if it is not meant to be, returning your piece/s to us shall be a simple affair. To be mindful of our carbon footprint, we have an online returns process. For full details, click here.