- A large, graphic wool rug in a soft monochrome pattern
- Handwoven on traditional back-strap looms in Nepal
- Made with pure Himalayan wool that has a coarse and natural texture, though soft underfoot
- Two sides of the rug have a subtle frayed edge
- A beautifully weighty and enduring design that's machine washable too
- As ideal for a kid's bedroom as it is for a snug
Dimensions: length 198cm, width 152cm
Care instructions: wash on delicate cycle at 30-degrees or dry clean
We have two delivery options. 'Standard' costs £6 and shall be with you in just 2-3 working days. 'Express' costs £9 and will be with you on the next working day if you order before 2pm (unless on pre-order). Simply pick your preferred option at checkout.
For full delivery details, including international delivery, click here.
Know that if it is not meant to be, returning your piece/s to us shall be a simple affair. To be mindful of our carbon footprint, we have an online returns process. For full details, click here.