- Handmade and sustainably sourced hardwood frame
- Turned legs in an aged oak finish set on antique brass castors
- Upholstered in a navy and white striped linen-cotton blend
- Pillow-like comfort thanks to the foam core filling with a feather jacket
- Neat scrolled arms
- Elegant pleated details
- Comfortably seats three
- For sinking into on a sunday afternoon
Dimensions: height 78cm, width 225cm, depth 105cm, seat pad depth 72cm
Care instructions: cushion covers can be removed and dry cleaned. For the sofa itself, we recommend dry cleaning in situ with any solvent except trichloroethylene
Fabric composition: 52% Linen, 48% Cotton
For fabric swatches, choose up to four for free here, and we’ll post them out to you free of charge too.
LARGE ITEM DELIVERY
Delivery costs £48 within the UK and will be made by our two-person team within 10-14 working days. For upholstered pieces such as this, note that they are handmade to order and will take 8-10 weeks (less wherever we can) to arrive in your home. Our customer care team will pass on your order details to our courier partners who will then be in touch to arrange a convenient time for your delivery.
For full delivery details, including international delivery, click here.
Know that if it is not meant to be, returning your piece/s to us shall be a simple affair. To be mindful of our carbon footprint, we have an online returns process. For full details, click here.