- Hand thrown by British ceramicist Fiona May
- Featuring a sun and plant motif painted by hand in mid-blue and pink tones
- Coated with a translucent glaze with the lowermost section left raw for contrast
- Each completely unique due to its handmade nature
- As handy for the pick of the bunch as it is for a summer thirst-quencher
Dimensions: width 15cm, height 16cm
Care instructions: carefully hand wash using gentle soap and avoid abrasive sponges
Other notes: individually hand thrown and painted which means the size will vary slightly and the painted detail on each is entirely unique
We have two delivery options. 'Standard' costs £6 and shall be with you in just 2-3 working days. 'Express' costs £9 and will be with you on the next working day if you order before 2pm (unless on pre-order). Simply pick your preferred option at checkout.
For full delivery details, including international delivery, click here.
Know that if it is not meant to be, returning your piece/s to us shall be a simple affair. To be mindful of our carbon footprint, we have an online returns process. For full details, click here.